Artist Career Development Grants Available for Phoenix Artists
Phoenix office of Arts and Culture in partnership with the Arizona Commission on the Arts
Individual Artist Career Development Grants provide financial support for individual artists in all disciplines. The program is designed to assist practicing, professional and emerging artists with specific professional development and skill building opportunities that advance their work and careers, such as:
- Attendance at workshops/conferences/master classes/seminars that focus on an artistic or business aspect of the artist’s career, such as marketing, insurance, taxes, contracts, health hazards or budget management,
- Fees for consultancies in an area of career development
- Study with a mentor to develop skills, or learn a new process or method related to your discipline
- Exposure of the artist’s work to a broader public
- Preparation of artist portfolios, work samples, marketing materials or websites
- Participation in a performance or exhibition opportunity of significance, including notification of collectors, curators, reviewers, etc.
For applications, evaluation criteria and eligibility requirements visit http://phoenix.gov/arts/acd_over.html
For examples of past funded activities visit the past awards web page.
Open until all funding has been expended.