(noun) 1. external appearance of a clearly defined area
2. the shape of a thing or person.
3. a body, esp. that of a human being.
( Fine Arts)
1. the organization, placement, or relationship of basic elements, as lines and colors in a painting or volumes and voids in a sculpture, so as to produce a coherent image; the formal structure of a work of art.
2. an object, person, or part of the human body or the appearance of any of these
a. the structure, pattern, organization, or essential nature of anything.
1. to construct or frame.
2. to place in order; arrange; organize.
3. to frame (ideas, opinions, etc.) in the mind.
(noun) the improvement or amendment of what is unsatisfactory
the amendment of conduct, belief, etc.
(verb) to change to a better state, form, etc.; improve by alteration, substitution, abolition, etc.
to subject to the process of reforming
To be continued…..