Michelle enjoys describing Aaron (Re: Aaronisms), sharing the good and fun, the solid and creative.
I take a highlighter, pulling some details to compose this portrait/brain study.
Manager at SRP / Load research.
Aaron loves statistics, numbers and spread sheets.
(I think: [Electrical] Power. Structure. Coordinate. Organizing the disorganized.)
Mellow and methodical. Business and economics.
Sarcastic, patient and loving.
Baseball and basketball. Golfer and jogger.
(I think: Balanced)
Loves classic rock. Remembers song lyrics, band info and music trivia (like no one else!) He learned to play guitar and base guitar as an adult and was in a garage band.
(Ahhh, music!! Creativity connecting numbers and structure.)
I isolate numbers, music, movement and the electrical…
I make connections to detail and color another beautiful brain.
- Prefrontal cortex – expectation and fulfillment ( in work and in play).
- Motor Cortex – Tap, tap tap, bring on the dancing and support of athletic nature.
- Sensory Cortex – Tactile. Feedback. Feel and know those guitar strings (And maybe the band members and audience – but I speculate).
- Auditory Cortex – Perception and analysis. Processing tone, sound, chords and maybe all those numbers!
- Visual Cortex – Look, see, read the music. Observation in general includes physical movement and working a spread sheet.
- Cerebellum – E-motion/music/movement. Activity!
Aaron, I also hear you’re a hard worker who is dedicated to your family.
#BeautifulBrain #GoodMan #Music #Numbers
Thank you Michelle! Thank you Aaron!
©2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY MONICA AISSA MARTINEZ